Angry Dynomites Lab is the world's first massive co-op multiplayer game on the blockchain developed by an experienced gaming team.
Players need to unite to build artifacts to help the poor Dynomites survive. Many materials are required to create these so-called Masterpieces, making it impossible to build them up for a single player alone.
Therefore, the community needs to collaborate to establish a flourishing, decentralized economy powered by tokens living on the blockchain.
Players craft materials, set up production lines, trade with each other, and optimize their production empire to keep our clumsy Dynomites alive.
- You acquire one of four types of Dino NFTs: Fire, Water, Air, Earth ????????????????
- Dinos produce their corresponding element token: $FIRE, $WATER, ...
- You can transform the element tokens into new tokens. Example: $Fire + $Water = $Steam
- All players need to work on a collective goal to build up special objects that require a lot of resources. Example: A rocket ship to escape earth:rocket:
- Once a special object is completed, the whole community benefits from its completion
- Check out the whitepaper for more details: https://www.angrydynomiteslab.com/whitepaper
What makes Angry Dynomites Lab unique?
- Very experienced doxxed founding team. Our Co-Founder Oliver Löffler sold his previous web2 Gaming Studio Kolibri Games for a nine-digit amount to Ubisoft. See team here: https://www.angrydynomiteslab.com/team
- It's a game for everyone - with the design of our game, you don't need to own expensive NFTs, and no scholarship models need to be established
- Reinvention of the Tycoon genre in web3 with novel game mechanics that use the openness and decentralization of blockchain technology to its full extent.
- Integration of tokens from other projects into our game economy, creating a win-win situation for everyone
- Careful design of the game economy with multiple burn mechanisms for tokens, making it a sustainable ever-green game